Work with Mike Schuppe
Winning a Battle Requires
a Strategy and a Plan
Whether it's Personal, Professional, or Mental Health.
My life's purpose is to empower you to take control of your personal and professional life.
Amidst the CHAOS, we are indeed the only ones who can make the daily choices and decisions to help us get our lives back.
It takes someone open to change, committed to the process, and willing to do the work.
Is This You?
Do You Wake Up Every Day Wondering If Things Will Ever Change?
You Aren't Alone
It wasn’t always like this. And now, you look at yourself in the mirror and wonder, how did I get here? What is wrong with me? Why am I so unhappy and depressed? Yikes, if people knew the thoughts inside my head, I’d be locked up for sure.
Every day starts with a long list of to-do’s and it feels like other people are checking those things off their list just fine. Deep inside, you wonder, are they really that happy or are they faking it?
- Have you experienced sleeplessness, or inability to focus?
- Does fear of losing your job keep you from seeking help?
- Are you facing marital struggles or issues relating to others outside of the job?
Who Is This For?
- Police Chiefs, Fire Chiefs...
- Firefighters, Police Officers...
Active or Retired it doesn't matter...
Did you know there are thousands of people walking around feeling the way you are?
What Is Professional Coaching?
Professional Consulting & Coaching
- A strategy and plan where we take seriously the battle you are facing.
- A strategy and plan designed to make the unseen enemy become seen.
- A strategy and plan crafted to get you unstuck and moving forward in life.
- A strategy and plan that can lead you to discover how to take the tools you already have and use them in new ways.
- A strategy and plan designed to help you save your job, marriage, and life.
- A strategy and plan that looks at all areas of your life. Mental, emotional, and spiritual, physical, and occupational.
What Professional Consulting & Coaching IS NOT
- A magic pill.
- An overnight fix.
- A lot of talk and no action.
- A Psychotherapy or Professional Counseling.
- Something that will heal you completely and make everything better.
We are dedicated to providing Real Solutions to the Real Problems that you are facing. This is not another offer on how to be more resilient. These are time-tested strategies that are changing lives every day.
To enable client breakthroughs in a way that's rewarding and challenging. Learn how to redefine the way you view 'suffering silently' and add "mental wellness" to your to-do list.
Enable any client to find the power within to find a clear purpose, reach their goals, and experience authentic, meaningful, and lasting change without fear and shame.
We are committed to providing a positive process, through an integrated approach to mental wellness while addressing the needs of the person or organization.
"If we learn to accept our emotions as real and understand that they are part of our chemistry, we can choose to move through them rather than struggling against them and increase the joy in our lives."
Wondering if coaching is right for you?
My coaching style focuses on a collaborative, interactive approach where some of the work is done in between sessions to maximize the effectiveness of our time spent in sessions.
(Packages include access to a private, secure online portal with ongoing communication)
All sessions are conducted via phone or Zoom and last 45-60 minutes.
We understand this Step... Right Here...
Is one of the hardest ones to make!
Work With Mike Schuppe Today
Get started today.
As hard as it is to admit, my 30 years of service have affected me physically, mentally, and spiritually in ways I never thought possible.
As a young firefighter, I was naive to how the daily stress and ongoing trauma would affect me.
From the time I was very young, I have admired coaches. I have always felt a need for more formal coaching programs within the fire service. When I became a company officer in 2004, I started to study the art and science of coaching and the holistic coaching mentality.
We wouldn't hesitate to "Call For Back-Up" or call a mayday on the emergency scene.
Ask yourself this question, are we trained and skilled in situational awareness? We are. But if you are honest with yourself, this does not always translate to personal growth, relationships at home, and maintaining our integrity.
I have spent the last couple of years analyzing what has and hasn't worked.
I'm honored and excited to partner with Jennifer Tracy in this arena.
Where should I send you the guide?